SirBladewindSirBladewind

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

To Hell and Back-Metaljonus To Hell and Back-Metaljonus

As soon as it began I was like "Yup, Metaljonus has done it again!"

Brutal tune man. You are gonna be the death of my eardrums because I crank the shit out of your music. =P

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Magic Eyes Magic Eyes

Holy hell! I just discovered your music by accident and I'm very very impressed. You have a beautiful singing voice and combined with the acoustic guitar it really makes for an incredible song. I was going to click away, then you started singing and I stopped and listened. All the way to the end.

Great job. I love it.

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

Sounds like Slayer decided to make Pantera more metal. Damn good song sir. Rock the fuck on!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks!

Straightjacket Straightjacket

Well damn, what can I say about this. I mean holy hell its catchy, gets you caught up into the beat instantly and those synths are awesome. The female vocals roughly halfway add a major element to the song that makes it feel a little more epic, like there is a lot at stake or something. The slowdown was a little weird but you somehow made it work.

Overall this song seems like it needs to be in some kind of crazy action scene. Like a motorcycle chase/gunfight with a helicopter kinda bullshit. Excellent job!

B7 - Universal Immolation B7 - Universal Immolation

It won't always be good!? Holy fuck if it is half as good as this it'll be epic as shit!

Jebus!

Burn7 responds:

Ahahahah thanks man. I promise you one thing:

Some songs -may- suck.

B7 - A Pierce of Flesh B7 - A Pierce of Flesh

Holy fucking shit. My brain just exploded because of how fucking insanely awesome that was. I just. UHGHHHG! I don't know how to describe it. The speed was driving, the melody of the lead was simply insane. The double bass/riff at 1:28 made me headbang so hard me neck almost broke.

The only other song I heard from you previous to this was Dragons>Unicorns. But obviously I've been missing out on a LOT!

You sir fucking rock. Keep being metal.

Burn7 responds:

Wahahah! How did I not see this before? Well thanks man, it's been a long time coming, but I can finally write metal.

THANK GOD.

But thanks for the feedback, yo. You're a hero and a G.

holy shitballs holy shitballs

Catchy as hell man! Great work I love it! This is my new phone ringtone lol

Allstars 2012 Allstars 2012

Once again, spot on perfect. You did a fantastic job with this song. I kinda didn't like it at first but it ended up growing on me so much that now its one of my favorite songs. Good job. =)

Huge Filthy Dubstep Bass Huge Filthy Dubstep Bass

This is my new phone ringtone =p

IR - Solar Vision 3 IR - Solar Vision 3

I wasn't sure about this song entirely until about 1:20 when it finally kicked it into high gear and was awesome. Its a damn good song, but I think your beginning tone threw it off a bit because your intro took way too long to get into and didn't build enough tension to make me really feel that electric thrill like other songs have made me feel when it dropped right in at 1:20. The piano was nice, but the whole beginning felt like something jazzy or from a level in a video game. It was like the first part of the song was just an entirely different song latched on to the front of the rest of a happy dancey tune. A frankenmelody if you will. Perhaps you should have thrown in a piano in the background of the rest of the song following the melody (or have it make a comeback) to bring some nostalgia for the beginning of the song and make the song feel more cohesive as a whole. A good example of a song that does this right here on newgrounds is "Heaven Rd. 2" by EnVy. (although you guys obviously have a pretty big difference in style, but I'm just talking about tonal/atmospheric shifts in the song lol.)

Maybe you should have stuck to one key or tone. Maybe you could have found a way to make the transitions more seamless between sections. But no matter what this song has some transition issues which kicks it down a point in comparison to the last song by you I reviewed.

Your song is good but it just has some jarring tonal/atmospheric issues that keeps it from going that extra yard from "good" to "great". I believe in you though! Keep it up. I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer!

Indigorain responds:

Thanks mate! I'll try to pay more attention to the transitions next time, and to be honest I wasn't quite content with the atmosphere of the intro, and I felt like there wasn't enough buildup in the breakbeat section afterwards.