SirBladewindSirBladewind

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Game Grumps- They're Dead Game Grumps- They're Dead

I remember when game grumps was funny...

It started right after Jon left. =)

Wakman111 responds:

lol i like both eras, it was and still is hilarious; but it's like comparing apples to an orange.

ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Why is a not funny news update for your hentai page apparently frontpage material? It wasn't really even funny or too interesting.

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

No no no. You don't sacrifice a SHEEP to raise Glycon the All Powerful. You have to kill a rooster!

Jeez bitches don't get anything right. :p

Sexual-Lobster responds:

sheep rhymes with sleep though. i would have prefered it to be a goat.

Fist Puncher: SoO Fist Puncher: SoO

This game was...lame at best. Complete shit at worst. It was filled with enemies that camped your dead body and I got through the entire game except the last boss with one life and then was endlessly camped by the boss who then spawn killed me. Thats pretty bad bro. You need to fix it. Sorry. Until that happens I'm not giving it anything.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

This game is good. Amazing even, except for one extremely fatal flaw.

The fucking LAG!

I mean I have a damn good comp. I can play most games on the highest graphics settings without too much trouble. But even on the lowest graphics setting in this game if a zombie jumps on my hood sometimes the game will freeze up or slow down. But not the whole game, just my targeting and driving. Its like both Cocheta and Diane fall asleep similtaneously and randomly. I'll be bouncing along killing zombies and BAM! I can't steer or shoot. Or if I can steer or shoot its like its moving slowly through water, the cursor inches across the screen. And if this happens when a zombie is on my hood I'm pretty well fucked. Its annoying to not be able to get past sections of the game only because I'm unable to defend myself.

Its frustrating too because this game could be SO good if I could just play it like a normal game. But I can't. I could kinda sluff it a bit at first but now I'm roughly 1/2 of the way through the game and the amount of zombies/mutants and other difficulties that crop up now make it so that any time the game freezes is a time where a zombie is on my car so I'm pretty much dead at that point. And there isn't much I can do about it.

Come on guys. You dudes at Evil-Dog need to find a fix for this problem so that people won't find it so difficult to play your game you worked so hard on! You are so close to perfection it'd be a shame for you to never fix this.

Evil-Dog responds:

it's flash man, happens with all "heavy as fuck" games, it's a shame indeed.
We're thinking about doing a Road 1 and 2 bundle in Unity3D, port the game with HD graphics and sounds/music and 3d road and buildings, then the game would run smoooooooth.

The Reward - The Game The Reward - The Game

Sorry guys. I know you really tried but it is next to impossible to control. You should have designed it with both characters controlled by one control scheme. Have them stand together and each move would be performed by either vito or wilhelm based on whether it was a ranged or melee attack. (IE: To do a double jump to duo would jump and then vito would grab wilhelm and blast them both upwards with his staff) Then it could have been a fantastic arena styled game. As it is, its rather poor and uninspired unlike your excellent show. Try again.

To Hell and Back-Metaljonus To Hell and Back-Metaljonus

As soon as it began I was like "Yup, Metaljonus has done it again!"

Brutal tune man. You are gonna be the death of my eardrums because I crank the shit out of your music. =P

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Magic Eyes Magic Eyes

Holy hell! I just discovered your music by accident and I'm very very impressed. You have a beautiful singing voice and combined with the acoustic guitar it really makes for an incredible song. I was going to click away, then you started singing and I stopped and listened. All the way to the end.

Great job. I love it.

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

Sounds like Slayer decided to make Pantera more metal. Damn good song sir. Rock the fuck on!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks!

Julian Julian

Kinda looks like a Cephelon from Warframe. I feel like some deep voice would come out of this commanding people to do stuff.

I love warframe. :)

Connection Connection

I mean...it didn't until you pointed it out.

Now I can't unsee that...

Agitat0r responds:

:D this was very interesting to make.

Dimension Dimension

Your fractals are always super trippy, I love it.

thanks bruh.